Download Scanner Radio Pro 184.108.40.206 APK for Android Latest
Apkmoded.com Downloader – Scanner Radio Pro 220.127.116.11 APK for Android Mods premium unlocked files source from revdl.com, rexdl.com, ihackedit.com, apkxmod.com and modsapk.com. Download Scanner Radio Pro 18.104.22.168 APK for Android the latest version game for Android and Blackberry 10 #BB10 OS with direct link apk only, ads removed.
Listen to live audio from over 5,300 police and fire scanners, weather radios, and amateur radio repeaters from around the world (primarily in the United States, Canada, and Australia, with more being added daily).
- View scanners that are located nearest you, sorted by distance.
- View the top 50 scanners that have the most listeners (list updated every 5 minutes).
- View list of scanners added most recently (new additions are being added all the time).
- Add scanners you listen to the most to your Favorites list for quick access.
- Browse the directory of scanners by location or genre (public safety, air traffic, weather, railroad, etc).
- Enable notifications to be notified when lots of people (such as over 1000, for example) are listening to any scanner (indicating that something big is happening). You can also be notified when scanners located near you (or specific scanners of your choosing) have more than a certain number of listeners.
- Add Scanner Radio Pro widgets and shortcuts to your phone’s home screen for quick access (app cannot be installed on SD card to access them).
- Add a “Scanner Radio Pro Favorite” shortcut to your home screen to launch a scanner feed via an alarm clock app or automation app.
- Listen to Broadcastify.com’s audio archives to listen to audio that’s been archived over the past 30 days. Note: You *must* have an account on Broadcastify.com and purchase their “Premium Membership” ($15 for 6 months) in order to access their archives using the app. One use for this feature is to have a scanner feed begin playing when your phone connects to a specific Bluetooth device and then have it stop when the connection to that Bluetooth device is no longer present.
In addition to the above features, you also get the following features with this version of the app:
- The ads are removed.
- The ability to record the audio.
- The Pro version allows you to adjust the sound of the audio via an equalizer (version 4.x of the app only, does not work on the Galaxy S4).
- The Pro version adds player controls to the lock screen (version 4.x of the app only).
- The play button at the top of the directory screens and on the widgets can be used to start listening without having to go to the player screen.
- With the “Scanner Radio Pro Locale PlgIn” plug-in is also installed you can have Locale/Tasker launch the app and have one of your Favorites automatically begin playing based on one or more conditions or have the app stop playing.
The audio is provided by volunteers (primarily for Broadcastify.com) using real scanner radios.
If you need assistance, please go to http://http://support.gordonedwards.net/
Explanation of why various permissions are needed:
- The “Location” permission is required so that the app can determine what scanners are located in your area when you click on “Near Me”. When you click on “Near Me” the app first attempts to determine your location via the network, if that fails the app then tries to determine your location via GPS.
- The “Photos/Media/Files” permission is required in order for the app to support the ability for you to record the audio you’re hearing and be able to save it to a location that you can access from your computer (requires Scanner Radio Pro to be installed or for you to be using Scanner Radio Pro).
- The “Wi-Fi connection information” permission is needed so that the app can determine whether or not Wi-Fi is enabled and whether the app is currently using that connection. This functionality is used to allow you to restrict scanner listening to only when you’re on Wi-Fi.
- The “Device ID & call information” permission is needed by the app (but only if your device is running Android 2.x) so that it can detect when you’re placing a phone call (or when one is being received) so that it can automatically stop the streaming of the audio to prevent it from interfering with the call.